• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank my Team 2010

Ohio

My league is a little different. We just now are playing only 1 Qb with points being 6points per td, 1pt per 25yds passing.

Rb's and Wr's get 1 pt per 10yds and 6pts per TD. 2 of each

2 Flex spots which rb/wr can play

1 TE/K/D

Heres my team.

Qb- Rivers, Alex Smith

Rb's- Deangelo Williams, Beanie Wells, Pierre Thomas

Wr's- Randy Moss, Steve Smith (NYG), Robert Meachem, Deverey Henderson, Devin Aromashodu

TE- Jermichael Finely, John Carlson

K- Nate Kaeding

D- Baltimore

How many teams are in your league? If it's 10, I think you're a little weak overall. If it's 12, you're probably about average.

At QB, Rivers should be a quality starter and I like Smith as the backup. Your running backs should be above average as a whole, since you have three guys who are generally ranked in the top 20. You should be able to start all three each week.

At WR, I think you're a little weak. Randy Moss is a really good #1, while Steve Smith is a solid #2.

Your second flex is going to be a tough spot each week, because I don't really like any of your backup WR's and you don't have any additional running backs (unless you aren't listing them).

Tight end is solid. Finley should be good (I don't see him as high as he's being drafted, but he's still a quality guy). I think Carlson is a great sleeper at the TE position this year. It's too bad you can't flex a TE, because I would honestly play both guys.

PK and Defense are both fine.

See if Mike Thomas (WR from Tampa Bay) is available as a free agent. He's not being drafted in most 15 round leagues I've seen, and he should be an upgrade over most of your WR's.

Archived