• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

good to be back

drulz52

this is my first time on this board.Ive been in Iraq for the last 16 months and got absolutely zero info on anything football.Ive been a Panther fan since 95,and I need to get caught up on pretty much everything.The only thing anyone has told me is JD sucked against Arizona,our defense aint what it used to be and our DC must go.Like I said its good to be home

You sure picked a hell of a day to return to the huddle..

But as far as the playoff game goes... the defense sat back in a zone the entire game and allowed Larry Fitzgerald to go explode for 180 yards. we got very little pressure throughout the game. on our first offensive possession we marched down the field, quite easily, by running the ball with DeAngelo Williams (who became one of the top RB's in the league this year with 1,515 yard, 18 TDs and 0 fumbles). after that we almost completely abandoned the running game, which lead to Jake throwing 5 interceptions (it was almost comical how bad he was playing by games end).. Oh, Jake also lost a fumble too...

That was also our first home loss of the season after going 8-0 at home, and 12-4 overall, during the regular season.

That would be the playoff game in a nutshell.

Archived