• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psh The Panthers are Herminated

So.....you are a Falcons fan first and a Panthers second????

I'm confused, but that would be like me being a UNC fan(which I am) and a Duke fan second. It's your choice though man.

No joke, I personally know someone who's a Red Sox fan 1st, and a Yankee fan second. I still don't know how that one happened.

who cares what Herm Edwards had to say. The Panthers were never a threat to make the post-season, given their QB situation. I suppose they will get rid of Fox and maybe land Cower(If he doesn't end up in NY) Then start the rebuilding process, which they SHOULD have started this year.

Just an opinion from a rival fan, Panthers end up 4-12.

So.....you are a Falcons fan first and a Panthers second????

I'm confused, but that would be like me being a UNC fan(which I am) and a Duke fan second. It's your choice though man.

It's a fair question which i don't mind explaining. I was born in Greensboro before Carolina had a franchise. We moved to Atlanta when i was about 7. By then i was a die hard UNC fan and a huge Falcons Fan. 5 years later the Panthers debuted. Although we don't see Carolina as much of a rivalry here in Atlanta. We hate the Saints first and foremost.

Archived