• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cane Jerseys

Liminy

One of the bigger downsides to the RBK Edge jerseys is the cost. A plain replica is $100 plus easy. If you want it cheap you could try to find a old style jersey and go from there, it would be much cheaper and there isn't that great of a difference. But if you do decided to go with the RBK Edge jersey I would suggest buying it blank and having River City Sports customize it. If you order a customized one from the team website or the NHL site the nameplate is iron on like. River City customization is actually sewn on. I've never used River City but from what I've heard it usually takes about a month but it's pretty good quality. I ordered a customized Parise jersey before they sold his and was very disappointined with the tacky name plate.

One of the bigger downsides to the RBK Edge jerseys is the cost. A plain replica is $100 plus easy. If you want it cheap you could try to find a old style jersey and go from there, it would be much cheaper and there isn't that great of a difference. But if you do decided to go with the RBK Edge jersey I would suggest buying it blank and having River City Sports customize it. If you order a customized one from the team website or the NHL site the nameplate is iron on like. River City customization is actually sewn on. I've never used River City but from what I've heard it usually takes about a month but it's pretty good quality. I ordered a customized Parise jersey before they sold his and was very disappointined with the tacky name plate.

Parise is a beast.

The RBK edge jerseys are nice, just custom it. It might be hard to find a place around here though.

Archived