• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes VS Canucks game thread

lightsout

So far, our PK sucks. Our PP sucks. Snider is playing out of his mind, and so is Ward. Our D is just congesting too much in front of the net. Get the puck away, lay some hits and don't give chances on rebounds. This first period has been terrible offensively. Hopefully some adjustments are made at the intermission to get some scoring chances and hold the puck in the offensive zone more.

12 shots, but only about 4 were good ones. They've had 10 and I'd say at least 5 were good. Much better ratio. We're shooting RIGHT INTO blocks from the point. I know I saw at least 2 that hit a defender as soon as it left the stick. And it isn't like they're 1 timers. Our d-men are just setting up and trying to fire straight through them. I don't mind that as much if we're up, hell, maybe we hurt one of them. But down 2, pick your shots better.

You missed a good goal. In case you haven't seen a replay of it, O'Sullivan has a 1-1 on a breakaway pass. He holds up once he enters the zone at the top of the circle to wait for Sutter, takes a look his way, fires at the net, top shelf. Pretty solid goal. Been waiting to see him produce offensively, and he did.

The 3rd should get scrappy. We stole a LOT of the momentum on that goal. Been playing better since. Hope it carries over.

Archived