• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ms. Skyy

Skew

Mice and rats.

That's not too bad, then. My cousin had one of those six foot squeeze snakes. He'd buy these innocent looking guinea pigs and throw them in there with this snake, and think it was so cool. Jarrod Cooper had these 12 footers and he kept these black rabbits in boxes where they couldn't move for two days, then he'd pick it up by the ears and drop it in there.

That's not too bad, then. My cousin had one of those six foot squeeze snakes. He'd buy these innocent looking guinea pigs and throw them in there with this snake, and think it was so cool. Jarrod Cooper had these 12 footers and he kept these black rabbits in boxes where they couldn't move for two days, then he'd pick it up by the ears and drop it in there.

He has snakes of varying sizes so he needs different size foods. Large rats, small mice, so he actually freezes them then thaws them when its time to feed. Live ones just when he gets group that he's going to freeze....feed them the live ones and freeze what he doesn't use.

And yes, there is a separate freezer for them . LOL

surprised they all didn't run when they saw you getting closer!

I might have....but this drunk guy wouldn't stop talking to us and I was distracted...all we were trying to do was cool off some and watch the game on the monitor for a few minutes...get bombarded with a drunk guy and a Skew.

I might have....but this drunk guy wouldn't stop talking to us and I was distracted...all we were trying to do was cool off some and watch the game on the monitor for a few minutes...get bombarded with a drunk guy and a Skew.

remember back in the good old days when you had classy people to take to the games with you?!!!

sounds like everything has gone downhill since then, so I see why you don't come here anymore!!!!

Archived