• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Oilers

Goosfraba21

I knoq I say this alot... but I think Skinner is the key to wether or not were in the post season this year. He stays healthy and plays like he is... wow. This kid gets better and better each game. He is a pure scorer plain and simple. This team is starting to take create its idenity. We may not be able to shut out an opponent, but there trying to put at least 4 up on everyon they play. I thought for sure after we scored 4 goals we would lay back, but not this team. Im impressed. Cant wait till the flyers on thursday! Go Canes!

I knoq I say this alot... but I think Skinner is the key to wether or not were in the post season this year. He stays healthy and plays like he is... wow. This kid gets better and better each game. He is a pure scorer plain and simple. This team is starting to take create its idenity. We may not be able to shut out an opponent, but there trying to put at least 4 up on everyon they play. I thought for sure after we scored 4 goals we would lay back, but not this team. Im impressed. Cant wait till the flyers on thursday! Go Canes!

Yeah usually in Maurice's system they would get up a few goals and lay back. I hope he has told them to keep the pedal to the metal. Gotta keep your foot on their throats.

Archived