• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another 'what if'. What if there was no lock-out looming?

holycrikey

You know, it makes me wonder ... What if a lock-out wasn't looming in the near future? What if the CBA was all hammered out and players and management were all happy? It was blatantly obvious JR went into bargain mode and refused to shell out any bucks for anyone. I think we're a young team simply due to money. Not that they "wanted" to rebuild. JR & Co. basically said, "Screw it. We're going to go ultra conservative due to financial constraints possible in the future."

Now, I myself hate "what if" threads, but this year stinks beyond any comparison. So where do you think we would be at this year giving a normal spending? The Panthers are conservative as it is, but certainly a lot could have been avoided if the lockout wasn't looming.

thoughts?

You know, it makes me wonder ... What if a lock-out wasn't looming in the near future? What if the CBA was all hammered out and players and management were all happy? It was blatantly obvious JR went into bargain mode and refused to shell out any bucks for anyone. I think we're a young team simply due to money. Not that they "wanted" to rebuild. JR & Co. basically said, "Screw it. We're going to go ultra conservative due to financial constraints possible in the future."

Now, I myself hate "what if" threads, but this year stinks beyond any comparison. So where do you think we would be at this year giving a normal spending? The Panthers are conservative as it is, but certainly a lot could have been avoided if the lockout wasn't looming.

thoughts?

What if you ate 10 pounds of nails and got an MRI?

thoughts?

What if your dad would have just stayed in the shower for 4 more minutes?

thoughts?

What if you could really poo bricks and fart rainbows?

thoughts?

What if a mod deleted this thread?

Archived