• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Green Bay Packers: coach killers, Childress Fired

Boltergeist

So let get me get this straight. A superstar White QB acts like a baby and primadonna all season long and publicly disses his head coach. This same superstar white QB leads the league in INTS and has played like poo. His coach gets fired weeks later (after being re-upped the year prior) and not a complaint or peep of criticism towards said QB in this thread. Nobody demanding the white QB deserves to be benched or should fall in line no matter what with what his head coach does. No matter how shitty he plays or how much he undermines his coach. I guess that only applies to the black QBs huh? I love the double standards.

Now maybe Frazier will have the balls to bench Farve and not take any of his crap!!!!

Farve is done, Good luck Jackson!

So let get me get this straight. A superstar White QB acts like a baby and primadonna all season long and publicly disses his head coach. This same superstar white QB leads the league in INTS and has played like poo. His coach gets fired weeks later (after being re-upped the year prior) and not a complaint or peep of criticism towards said QB in this thread. Nobody demanding the white QB deserves to be benched or should fall in line no matter what with what his head coach does. No matter how pooty he plays or how much he undermines his coach. I guess that only applies to the black QBs huh? I love the double standards.

u read what u wanna read.

:lol:

What is there to say about Favre? other than *** him.

Good thing that Favre is not Frazier's guy, so he might decide (I hope so) that he is too banged up to play and say the team is more important than your 300 record, so sit down and get Jackson in the game like he should have a month ago.

Is that better?

no I do agree, Favre should have retired 3 years ago. I also think Vince was being a baby but does deserve a head coach that will back him up at times. U might look at things differently than me and thats fine. But bringing up the race card in every thread does get old.

I dont bring up the race card in every thread just when it comes to the quarterback position in the NFL because race plays a huge part in how players are perceived. Race has everything to do with why the Panthers go after the QBs they do, it damn sure aint talent. The QB we're about to bring in right now, guarantee you he will be a white male. Its sad at this point. And by the way, Favre will be starting this week. Only a white man could successfully pull off what Favre does, its the biggest joke in the sport. And then people turn around and pass moral judgement on these young black QBs. GTFOH.

So Young was not being a cry baby?

Wanting to go out there and play is being a crybaby? Vince is tired of being pulled and mistrated by his head coach who's job he saved last year. If Vince is such a huge malcontent and emotionally fragile why does his owner keep sticking with him and coming out publicly for him? Wouldnt he be wanting to get rid of him? The fact is Jeff Fisher's team as a whole has underachieved, he hasnt won a playoff game in years, and his black QB makes the perfect fallguy for his failures.

YAWN

That Farve guy isn't even worth discussing anymore. Anyone who isn't tired of him after 4 years of acting like a whiny bitch needs their head examined.

people generally avoid topics that have been discussed to death, I know I do, just see my post on the other thread

YAWN

That Farve guy isn't even worth discussing anymore.

Of course not he's a superstar white player. Guarantee you if he were black nobody would get tired of passing moral judgement on him. Yall never get tired of passing moral judgement on the black players. Yall do it with ease. Yall character assasinate black athletes in almost every other thread. Fact is, Brett Favre is living proof that if you are a very good white QB, the rules dont apply to you. You can successfully do whatever you want and be rewarded for it. No matter how bad he plays, there is no way he will be benched for a black QB. Everyone knows this No matter if he undermines his white head coach, he will still start and do whatever he wants. Favre will probably play another 2 more years. And I dont even hate Brett Favre and think he's a legend, but the double standards are so blatant.

Archived