• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The First Sunday in Months...

Jbro

With no football on. Sundays are going to suck for the next 8 months, I have been up for over 6 hrs and still have not found one thing to watch on TV. The best option now looks like a toss up between PBA Bowling or staring at a wall.

Take up frisbee golf. Can take up your whole Sundays.

And tell your wife I'm sitting at home naked waiting for her.

win/win situation

With no football on. Sundays are going to suck for the next 8 months, I have been up for over 6 hrs and still have not found one thing to watch on TV. The best option now looks like a toss up between PBA Bowling or staring at a wall.

lol word on that. The only time I really enjoy watching television is during the NFL football few months that we have. It's gonna be a longgg ride until preseason. God forbid baseball is going to be on TV every damn night of the week.

lol word on that. The only time I really enjoy watching television is during the NFL football few months that we have. It's gonna be a longgg ride until preseason. God forbid baseball is going to be on TV every damn night of the week.

ugh...baseball. If there is a team sport I hate, it's baseball. Too slow.

But at least I still have college hoops for a few months. And hockey, thank God for hockey. Including the playoffs, that poo lasts until June. By the time a stanley cup champ is crowned I'm gearing up for preseason.:D

Archived