• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

• 3 weeks later...

Panther fan since '95 here, been with them through the good and bad!! Living out in Denver now with my beautiful wife and my 7 y/o daughter who I'm grooming to be a TRUE panther fan just like Dad! Anyways... looking forward to the game this weekend so I can talk trash to all the Broncos fans around here after we remind Peyton what it feels like to take a beating....

Go Cats!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Mike and I'm one of the only Carolina Panthers fans in Southern California. I used to play high school ball with Deshaun Foster at Tustin. That's how I came to watch the Panthers and claim them as my team. It's tough too since all my family are San Diego Chargers fans and my sister in law is a Chargers Girl. No matter, I still love the Panthers and I appreciate this site!

Born in 93, fan since inception. My dad got original PSL's and they have been my favorite sports team ever since I can remember. I currently go to NC State, my favorite Panther of all-time is Steve Smith.

Also I just recently started a blog on the Panthers.

My twitter handle is: @qcroar

Blog website is: http://qcroar.wordpress.com/

• 1 month later...

Didn't see this thread until I made a post or two - but happy to be on the forum! I grew up a Panthers fan in SC, but have lived in DC, Buffalo and central PA - so I kind of have a weird taste in other teams (Cuse/Nationals/Yankees/76ers) but I love the Panthers most of all. Here's to a big 2013 for our cats!

Archived