• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would you guys do?

The Saltman

If we passed on luck if he came out and drafted A.J. Green or another top prospect as our first pick?

Listening to Sirius NFL Blitz Yesterday Pat Kirwin said that from what he "hears" the front office is more inclined to stick with Jimmy Clausen and build a team around him.

He also said when asked by an Arizona Cardinals fan if they have a chance at taking Luck if he comes out that they would have to make a big splash to trade up to that pick but with how Jerry Richardson has been spending this year that he feels he would pass on paying Andrew Luck as the first round pick.

So take that with a grain of salt.

If this team seriously considers sticking with Clausen and passing on a franchise QB, with way better mechanics than Clausen, i will probably revoked by fan card for this team.

I mean how pathetic would the FO be on passing up on Luck if he comes out? I would have no faith in the GM or JR for that matter no more. Bad part about it is, the panthers would not surpise me if they did this.

Archived