• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It has changed my life

Cat

can you read or are still playin female attention whoring? or maybe you smoked yourself dumb again? or are you playing hard to get, i enjoy a good hunt....:D:Angel_anim:

you know you want to see a bunch of REAL men do about the gayest thing any of us do.

cat if want to set me up with good woman, I'M ALL FOR IT!

This wild dog needs a collar, i'm out of control.

ummmmm....Im not even sure how to respond to this. lol @ you saying attention whoring when you are begging Cat to set her up with your friends in huge bold font.

and why would I want to watch men be gay with each other, please enlighten me on that.

ummmmm....Im not even sure how to respond to this. lol @ you saying attention whoring when you are begging Cat to set her up with your friends in huge bold font.

and why would I want to watch men be gay with each other, please enlighten me on that.

im a alone male and have been for 9 years, work and training have my focus. very little time to BS and even go out with the oppisitee sex.

the gay statement is a old joke form arm wrestlers. think about it, two men hold hands, scream and give their all and sometimes hug afterwards......:o

plus the feeling is close to that of sex......:yesnod:

i used to arm wrestle with some guys when i worked in a furniture warehouse, and i'd have to say its closer to jerking off than sex because my elbow would always hurt after a few times.

thats just guys being guys, and yes my elbow hurts everyday and i look like popeye.......:boxing_smiley:

check this out and get a idea

i was talking about about boo36797835180. :)

also im sick and tired of one night stands, so again a need a #1 woman.....or continue with my horing, ugh.

its 4 numbers. its not that hard.

Only question I asked was why I want to see men be gay together.

Archived