• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl Thread...

Zod

Yea i bet Eagle nation and Cowboy and Ram nation were rooting for us after we kicked their ass and broke their hearts in the playoffs when we were in the SB.

I didn't root for the Seahawks in 05 either btw. Sorry but I'm not going to be a team's biggest fan right after they beat the sh*t out of us.

I never said you had to be a fan, just show some respect, because they definitely played hard and they deserved to be there. It's not like they lost 34-3 or something.

so i guess that late hit on ben was an accident, i mean he didnt have time to stop. or the hit on the holder, he was stumbling there, and just got tangled up.....

but as you have said elsewhere it was the steelers getting f*cked by the refs.......

No the late hit on Ben was clearly a dirty play. Everytime I thought the Cardinals couldn't sink lower....they did.

Or you can quit being a sore loser and accept the fact that they played their asses off tonight and showed they deserved to be there.

We gave them the game and look what they do with the opportunity. They screwed the pooch in the big game. fug them, no respect, they deserve to be humiliated.

As did we in 2003, you fail to realize the perspective here. Im sure in 2003 you weren't like, ah whatever, maybe next year. Panther fans still flip a sh*t when you bring up the Kasay incident and what could have been. The Cardinals came into our house and whooped our asses, of course I was pissed but it's stupid to hold grudges, it's not like we played hard, we didn't deserve to win that game. All im saying is don't be a pussy and show some respect where respect is deserved.
LOL...fug you and the respect I should be showing the Cards.

Archived