• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wild Card Weekend: Saints vs. Seahawks.

King Taharqa

yep. I remember when the 2008 Cardinals were the "Worst playoff team in history". How'd that work out?

and the poo about how it was unfair that 8-8 San Diego was in the playoffs and 11-5 New England was at home that same year. They also failed to mention that we beat NE by 20 that year.

Im going to start a campaign for Tom Hammond/Al Michaels and Mike Mayock on Madden

It will just be the same lifeless commentary as Gus Johnson and CC. Johnson is one of the most exciting voices in sports but it's just lines of script read into a mic so there's no life in it. They will never be able to replicate the emotion of a real game commentary in a video game....

It will just be the same lifeless commentary as Gus Johnson and CC. Johnson is one of the most exciting voices in sports but it's just lines of script read into a mic so there's no life in it. They will never be able to replicate a real game commentary on a video game....

so true, but I hate Collingsworth's voice, its so dry and all around annoying. i cringe when i hear it.

I forgot Gus was on the new one

It's actually not too bad. He tries to put some emotion into it at least. However EA screwed up and somehow there's a slight delay from the time when the ball carrier gets the ball and Gus' voice starts....

Archived