• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Foot Bowl: Jets vs Patriots

mav1234

Nothing wrong with some trash talking. It's a part of the game, and it takes place in all sports. Me, personally, I love what Rex and his team are doing. I love it because they're actually able to back up their talk.

Plus, I hate the Patriots and the arrogance that surrounds that organization. It feels good to see them brought back down to earth.

mohammed-ali-2.jpg

I can see how this is gonna play out. The Jets are gonna defeat probably the three greatest QBs of our generation only to fall to an ascending Aaron Rodgers in the Super Bowl as he takes his place as best player in the game.

Schefter pointed out that Tom Brady has lost his last three postseason games.

Overall, not a good day for the Pats. Early in the day Fox Sports showed video of them engaging in a "sideline wall" and trying to trip a Jets player.

There won't be any more postseason for reporters to talk about. Wonder if they'll pursue Belichick on that.

Schefter pointed out that Tom Brady has lost his last three postseason games.

Overall, not a good day for the Pats. Early in the day Fox Sports showed video of them engaging in a "sideline wall" and trying to trip a Jets player.

There won't be any more postseason for reporters to talk about. Wonder if they'll pursue Belichick on that.

No post season wins since the knee got blown up?

Tom Brady meet Carson Palmer. :rofl:

Archived