• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Match.com.....Opinions?

boo7382

Never thought those sites really worked...

Back in the day, I think they got bad rep and they were terrible. With technology today, more and more people are doing it. I got tired of meeting stupid whores at the bar, don't date people I work with, and bumping into the "one" at the grocery store with your cart only happens on TV. A lot of other people feel the same way.

I actually did it once just kind of messing around and pretty much every internet dating stereotype was spot on. Old pictures, 20+ pounds heavier and very strange. It's really hit or miss but it's something more and more people are doing so maybe just try it out for a month.

Back in the day, I think they got bad rep and they were terrible. With technology today, more and more people are doing it. I got tired of meeting stupid whores at the bar, don't date people I work with, and bumping into the "one" at the grocery store with your cart only happens on TV. A lot of other people feel the same way.

this.

plus a lot of you are assholes and I'm tired of your games.....I mean, I thought we played head games but wow some of your kind just amaze me

Of course, if I get matched with a Steelers fan, I might have to deny :D

I tried Match once and had a very bad experience. Granted this was about 8 years ago.

Facebook would have been helpful back then, at least you can go on there and make sure people are telling the truth about themselves.

I actually did it once just kind of messing around and pretty much every internet dating stereotype was spot on. Old pictures, 20+ pounds heavier and very strange. It's really hit or miss but it's something more and more people are doing so maybe just try it out for a month.

I would probably just do what Zcustom said....kinda hard to lie about your appearance these days with the prevalence of FB

this.

plus a lot of you are assholes and I'm tired of your games.....I mean, I thought we played head games but wow some of your kind just amaze me

Of course, if I get matched with a Steelers fan, I might have to deny :D

Flattery will get you............everywhere. :D

Fine, I will date you Boo.

I will need a signed permission slip from wifey notarized....and I don't mean like notarized by Taco....I mean a legit notary

Does this mean you are leaving Adult Friend Finders? Cause I will miss your cam sessions.

No, those will continue as long as you keep paying your monthly subscription fee to me.

I met a couple of women on there. One woman, I went out with twice and she told me later that the only reason she joined was to make her ex boyfriend, in her words, "see the light." She broke up with that guy because he wouldn't give her a ring, went out with me and made sure he knew about it. Dude gave her a ring. She called and told me the whole story and apologized to me for doing it that way.

Archived