• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2011 Masters Thread

Darth Biscuit

What I meant by it's not expensive is that (if you have badges) parking, food there, beer, etc. is REALLY freaking cheap. You can eat lunch, with a beer and a candy bar for like $6.

The badges themselves (straight up to ANGC) are not expensive, $75 each. On the re-sale market, I've seen a set of two badges for all four days like we had go for upwards of $10G's.

You should have let her move in with you so you could keep the badges.

Yeah, me or one of the guys here that I took with me one year were gonna try and marry her, but the tix were in HIS name, so when she dies, they go away no matter what.

that's what she said

I knew that one was inevitable...

Yeah, me or one of the guys here that I took with me one year were gonna try and marry her, but the tix were in HIS name, so when she dies, they go away no matter what.

I knew that one was inevitable...

I would have propped that guy up in my house and made it into my own little Weekend at Bernies to keep the tickets. Might even have taken him out to The Masters every couple of years and put him in a lawn chair with a hotdog and a beer in his hand just so no one got suspicious.

I would have propped that guy up in my house and made it into my own little Weekend at Bernies to keep the tickets. Might even have taken him out to The Masters every couple of years and put him in a lawn chair with a hotdog and a beer in his hand just so no one got suspicious.

is Augusta close enough to Atlanta that nobody would notice the stench?

Archived