• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 1: Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers

King Taharqa

I really don't get all the LeBron hate...

-Refused to shake hands with Magic players after losing in the playoffs.

-Having a television program to announce what team he'll sign with while leaving all of his previous fans and employers in the dark was a very pretentious thing to do.

-Demanded a video tape of Jordan Crawford dunking on him at a basketball camp to be confiscated... Sort of consistent with his not shaking hands with the Magic... He can't say nice play and move on has to be a douche bag about it instead.

He's not a criminal though, just an annoying person. Also he hasn't won a championship yet. Once he wins one a lot of the hate will go away. It was the same with Kobe.

Philly's problem is they don't have a go-to guy. Iguodala can hit the occasional clutch shot at the end, but they have no crunch time player. I really don't like Evan Turner. Didn't like it when the picked him, and it just pains me to watch him play. Bron Bron is gonna continue to be locked up by Dre though.

Joel Anthony got MVP chants at the free throw line, Bosh has got be hating this considering he's been the best Heat player these past 2 games.

I'm not a fan of Turner but surprisingly he's having the Sixers best game so far at half.

Miami's limited Sixers to 31 points in the first half after the Sixers had 31 after one last game. It has been good defense but Sixers just aren't hitting there open looks. Shooting 20 some odd percent.

2a9927f0b6107ed274476279e3c2c6f5-getty-112195008me012_philadelphia.jpg

MIAMI (AP)—LeBron James scored 29 points, Chris Bosh had his second straight double-double with 21 points and 11 rebounds, and the Miami Heat never trailed in beating the Philadelphia 76ers 94-73 on Monday night in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference first-round series.

29, 7, & 6 for King, 14 for Wade. Miami beasted the 6ers tonight. 2-0 Heat.

Heat doing what they are suppose to do will be interesting to see if they continue this play in later rounds when there backs are against the walls late in the 4th.

Gotta give credit though there chemistry was crazy last night and Bosh has manned up playing like Toronto Bosh again.

Man hate aside I know it's Philly but this Heat team looks miles better than LA and that's my pick for the finals so...

This is what I expected from the start of the year any giving night a different leading scorer that's a scary team.

Man hate aside I know it's Philly but this Heat team looks miles better than LA and that's my pick for the finals so...

This is what I expected from the start of the year any giving night a different leading scorer that's a scary team.

I really don't know how you could expect them to play like they are at the beginning of the season. To me, their beginning "struggles" were sort of expected. You can't just throw stars on a team and expect them to play well (although they have played together with Team USA, but that's a totally different team).

But I agree, they probably are playing the best right now out of any team. They are peaking at the right time. Before the playoffs I had them and the Lakers in the Finals. But I won't rule out the Lakers winning it all, just because they have a better team top to bottom.

Archived