• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Bynum Is A Piece Of Sh*t

Proudiddy

He is going to lose 3/4 of a million dollars between lost salary and the fines.

But the suspension should be greater.

Bynum makes 15 million dollars next year. He'll lose nearly 700,000$ in fines and lost salary next year.

That is .046% of his salary. In comparison this fine equates to:

-Someone making 100,000$ a year being fined 4,600$

-Someone making 50,000$ a year being fined 2,300$

-Someone making 30,000$ a year being fined 1,380$

Also keep in mind Bynum has been making several millions in past seasons. Someone making any of the wages i listed would obviously be spending a large % of it for necessities. Bynum probably has tens of millions sitting in a bank earning interest.

Hopefully that puts some perspective onto how much he's being fined. Fines in the NFL and NBA are not that bad for the more affluent players.. Yes it's a lot of money to us normal people but not so much for them.

5 Game suspension....dont make me laugh.

Bet if this happened to lebron or kobe it would be 20 games....

Kobe and Lebron are the national icons, remember?

I think you got your wires crossed with this comparison.

That's the thing that gets me the most... Bynum is a wannabe tough guy. Guys like Laimbeer or Oakley would've f*cked someone up by squaring up with them and letting them know they weren't going anywhere - face to face. Bynum has a habit of waiting till guys are in the air with both arms above their head and taking shots at their ribs or undercutting them out of the air.

If he was so tough, he would take his shot when they have all their ability to fight back. He's a p*ssy, and I have no respect for that at all. And he really tried to play the part by taking his jersey off as he walked off the court... SMH, Dennis Rodman had to be laughing his ass off.

Archived