• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

b1ce1c2386876e4b897f1ee815652c4b-getty-114832789mw116_dallas_maver.jpg

KING

24, 9, & 5 for the most hated athlete in pro sports today. Wade gets 22, 10, & 6. Both Wade & King step up HUGE in the 4th and make the Mavs look slow & sloppy. Mavs played a REAL defense tonight for the first time this playoffs. Seeing LeBron & Chalmers & Wade run Terry and gang off the 3 point line was a beauty. JJ Barea was a NON FACTOR. This series still very much has "sweep" potential.

Lmao @ your logic! Dallas rained 3's all night and still got that ass handed to them. Their best chance for a win at all will be game 3... Hopefully their crowd can get Miami on their heels. Next win will be gm 5 but only because Miami will win it at home in 6...

That's only if Miami doesn't sweep these OLD scrubs!

Dirk was a scrub in 06, and he's still a scrub now! I don't buy into the media's hype! He's a choke artist. Look for him to smash more shyit when they lose in the Finals to Miami again, therego beginning the DYNASTY!!

I take it you're a Heat fan.

I take it you're a Heat fan.

Yes I am, and not a bandwagon Heat fan either. Been a heat fan since I was born in Miami in 83! I'd still be a Heat fan if Wade would have left. This is very exciting to see though!

I thought I gave a pretty good assessment of what Dallas would do if they were to win any games whatsoever. They will NOT win in Miami period! This series is over. The talking heads have to do just that... Talk, they get paid to do that. Even Mavs fans see the writing on the wall... It's done! Like I said if Dallas is going to make this a series game 3 is a must win for them. They lose game 3 and they may just get swept!

If you're confused peep my headline... It's self explanatory!

Archived