• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now this is the real test.....consistency

hdevonxz

The Broncos have one of the worse run defenses in the NFL, we just ran for over 300 yards on the Bucs.

Lets get fired up! :mad5:

For once I want to see the Panthers win back to back in the same fashion.

:hurray:

As I've stated on another thread...our week 1 D is vastly different from our week 13 D and we have Champ and DJ returning (should be anyways). Not saying our D is great, but it has stepped up huge lately. We shut down LJ last week and only gave up 10 pts (7 was a pic6) and did quite well AT NYJ 2 weeks ago. This is obviously a huge test and you may run all over us...but I am intrigued to see how our newfound talented defensive youth will mesh w/ our 2 best defensive players when they return to the field.

for what it's worth, this season whenever we've faced a team with bad run defense statistically.. we HAVE run over them, there has been little disappointment with that. Running game is what has been consistent this season. It's the passing game that's been lacking consistency. I think for this game, Jake actually looked better prepared. his two interceptions were either an atheletic play or required an insane amount of concentration, if it wasn't tampa bay, probably wouldn't have been INTs. I think he'll be ready as well.

undefeated @ home :patriot:

We'll find out if this still stands after Sunday. The Broncos' game could be a classic trap game for us. And with the way our secondary is playing lately, we can't take anything for granted. If we can't generate a pass rush against a team with injuries at RB and our secondary continues giving up big yardage on pass plays. it will be a long day for us. I hope our offense is up to the task after a big win and a short week of preparation. GO PANTHERS!

Archived