• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Umm Am I Missing Something?

chknwing

Your the only person on the planet who thinks Rivers is the best player in the draft next year.

Harrison Barnes and Anthony Davis are two guys who are generally considered to be the top two players as of now.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/6-23-2011-2012-nba-mock-draft/

This mock has Rivers as the 7th pick in the 2012 draft.

Haha. Harrison Barnes wouldn't even have been the top pick in this year's draft.

LOL, I guess there are two people in the world who think Rivers would go over Barnes, Davis, Sullenger or the 5 or so other players in the draft next year who are better than him.

Barring injury i think Rivers will have a huge season and jump to the top of the list. Irving went no. one this year and i believe Rivers is a much better NBA prospect them KR.

That is ludicris and proves to me that neither of you know anything about college basketball or the NBA.

I know nothing about college basketball.

3 of the past 4 drafts have featured a PG going #1 overall.

The last time a wing went #1 was 2003 and the time before was 1994. Keep sucking Harrison Barnes' nuts.

So you really think that Cleveland would have drafted Irving over a talent like Rivers?

I am not arguing about the 2011 draft because Rivers wasnt eligible. But he is most likely going to be in the 2012 draft and that draft will have far better talent than the 2011 draft.

And there is really no way that he goes #1 over guys like Barnes, Davis, Mcadoo, Sullenger, Jones and a few others.

I know nothing about college basketball.

3 of the past 4 drafts have featured a PG going #1 overall.

The last time a wing went #1 was 2003 and the time before was 1994. Keep sucking Harrison Barnes' nuts.

That has NOTHING to do with you saying Rivers is going to go #1. He is not even a true pg, he is more of a S. Curry type tweener.

Find me one 2012 mock that has Rivers first, I have already shown you one with Barnes and I will add to that total.

Here is one with Barnes 1, Davis 2 and Rivers 3. Now I am not saying Rivers is terrible but I dont think he will be a top 5 pick, jmo.

http://walterfootball.com/nbadraft2012mock.php

That has NOTHING to do with you saying Rivers is going to go #1. He is not even a true pg, he is more of a S. Curry type tweener.

Find me one 2012 mock that has Rivers first, I have already shown you one with Barnes and I will add to that total.

Here is one with Barnes 1, Davis 2 and Rivers 3. Now I am not saying Rivers is terrible but I dont think he will be a top 5 pick, jmo.

http://walterfootball.com/nbadraft2012mock.php

Cool, you link to a site that is a football site for an NBA mock draft.

Look most mocks aren't going to have a HS kid going first yet until they see the player in action.

And I actually agree with you that Rivers is more of a combo guard than a true point, though I certainly wouldn't compare him to Curry. Rivers has the size to play the SG spot in the pros, though he needs to prove he can be a PG if he wants to be the #1 pick. K turned Nolan Smith into a PG, so K will have no problems with Austin Rivers.

Look most mocks aren't going to have a HS kid going first yet until they see the player in action.

And I actually agree with you that Rivers is more of a combo guard than a true point, though I certainly wouldn't compare him to Curry. Rivers has the size to play the SG spot in the pros, though he needs to prove he can be a PG if he wants to be the #1 pick. K turned Nolan Smith into a PG, so K will have no problems with Austin Rivers.

Really no need to turn him, K has a hot shot PG in Q Cook. :)

We'll see where all of this goes. All i know is my boy can ball

and may very well lead the ACC in scoring this coming season.

Really no need to turn him, K has a hot shot PG in Q Cook. :)

We'll see where all of this goes. All i know is my boy can ball

and may very well lead the ACC in scoring this coming season.

Walter is just a football site, they do nba mock drafts as well. Its not gospel but they arent a bad site.

I agree that we need to see him play before talking about where he will go or even if he will come out.

I am super excited about the upcoming ACC season, being a UNC fan, and think we should have a great chance at going to the final four and possibly winning another title.

Yet, I always enjoy watching Duke and the other teams and seeing all the young freshman and whatnot.

Archived