• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Open Championship

Boltergeist

Pretty sure that's what everyone BUT the british call it... they've always called it the Open Championship as if it's the only one that matters.

Yea, it has always been The Open Championship. People here just refer to it as the British Open to knock it down to size.

Yea, it has always been The Open Championship. People here just refer to it as the British Open to knock it down to size.

I have to admit that they do have a point though... they did invent the game and it is the oldest major.

Still not as good as the Masters though imo... :D

I have to admit that they do have a point though... they did invent the game and it is the oldest major.

Still not as good as the Masters though imo... :D

Oh, no doubt. I absolutely love "The British Open". Certainly my second favorite major behind The Masters.

Oh, no doubt. I absolutely love "The British Open". Certainly my second favorite major behind The Masters.

Think I'll win the lottery this year and get some Masters tix? :D

Did I tell you that me and the guy that works here that goes with me to Marshall at Quail Hollow are Marshalling at the PGA Championship next year in Kiawah? :yesnod:

I always love watching the motherland's Open because they have 200ft putts and chips from on the 'green" are a regular occurrence. The bunkers of doom always add to the fun as well. I like watching golf when the course fugs everyone up and only perfect shots leave a chance.

Archived