• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houshmandzadeh to join Seahawks

catz4life

I got to add one name to the whole WR's and the WCO discussion....John Carlson! Had a great rookie season last year, took advantage of the opportunity that was put in front of him with all the receiver injuries. Big kid, good hands...has potential to be a top tier TE in my opinion.

Yes. No doubt, this kid has stepped up big time and proved to be a very good target. Perfect for the WCO.. I can't wait to see this player blossom into a great NFL player. We better hold on to him.

No you misunderstood me.. Our small defense was our key to victory IF our offense stays on the field. I was embracing the small defense not pointing it to our demise.

And like I said, I am not expecting a super bowl title.. but making the playoffs regardless of your division is not horrible..

As for Wahle... we do not talk about him much... :P

So, your small defense is a liability unless they don't have to play much....and that's a good thing? Gotcha.

So, your small defense is a liability unless they don't have to play much....and that's a good thing? Gotcha.

No..? but if any defense stays on the field possession after possession after possession, they are going to wear down, I was just pointing out that having a smaller defense, they are more prone to it. When our defense was successful two years ago, we were on the field a ton, but the key was letting our defense take more than five minutes off the field. That was what I was trying to say, but I understand how you could have taken it that way.

Archived