• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers/Broncos Tailgate Thread

mush

There are many people to thank today, many I will forget to but here goes:

1. Thanks to Go To Girl for bringing hot dogs and buns.

2. To 9lives for seriously some of the best chili I've ever had before, and BBQ shoulders, and Banana pudding, and brown liquor shots to anyone who asks, and ........so much else. Thanks for contributing to every tailgate and bringing a new experience in food to every tailgate. You are much appreciated.

3. to monkeybutt for bringing those homemade truffles. They didn't last long but to anyone that had one you know how good they were.

4. to lifeisagarden for making those cookies. always a highlight to the tailgate that they appear at. Thanks so much.

5. to shinner and pstall for sponsoring the tailgate. without sponsors we don't have good food to eat period.

6. to ranucci for cooking the food again. If I cooked it it wouldn't be half as good. when you say ranucci is cooking people come and they know good food will be there. People come and donations are not far behind. Ranuccis is the reason we have been able to donate so many bikes because people have come to know that his name equals good food before the game. Thanks so much.

7. to good ol' Zod. If he had not created this website that all of us love then none of this would have happened. Many friendships have been created as a result of this website and I hope many more are forged as a result of it.

8. To AkPantherfan and Shinner. It is because of people like you and that travel so far that make the rest of us realize how great it is for us to be here on gameday.

I could go on and on, but thanks to everyone for giving me and the rest of us gameday memories.

And I will get a bit religious here and pray to God that we have at least one playoff home game, and that it will be a night game on Saturday or 4 pm Sunday game so we have more time to have a playoff tailgate that will be off the fuging top!!!!!!!!!!!

Gladys is on her way back from Savannah so we are going to miss the bike parade, but still expect to get there in time to toss down some chow and some cold ones.

See everyone there and save some for me Andy!

Lets ride that Bronco into the dust!

Uncle Jack

Good to see you are not a myth after all.

J/K

It was good to see you and the wife at the tailgate today.

Without getting to Mushy, no pun intended, I'd just like to thank everyone who makes these tailgates come together. Before I started coming to Huddle tailgates, if someone told me they would go downtown just to tailgate without going to a game I would've thought they'd lost their mind. After hanging out at Huddle tailgates, it makes perfect sense!

So to Mush, Ranucci, 9lives, jakeflake, scrum and to many others to mention ....Thank You!

3. to monkeybutt for bringing those homemade truffles. They didn't last long but to anyone that had one you know how good they were.

OMG, they were friggin' awesome!

4. to lifeisagarden for making those cookies. always a highlight to the tailgate that they appear at.

OMG, they were friggin' awesome!

8. To AkPantherfan and Shinner. It is because of people like you and that travel so far that make the rest of us realize how great it is for us to be here on gameday.

I'm just happy you guys are very welcoming of foreigners like me :D

Thanks mush....hope some of the ICL was left for you!

I want to say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL made me and the wife feel so welcome!!!!

We had such a great time!!!!

what an awesome 2 game experiance+ you guys made it that much more special.

Good to meet you AK....safe home, whenever that is.

Archived