• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

this is our offense....

rayzor

you find me highlights of him laying WR and returning punts and i'd include it.

fwiw, i almost posted josh cribbs highlights as i think that armanti is going to be just that good.

Does Make Sense Since His Bio Mentions Armanti Edwards a Lot:

Cribbs played quarterback at Kent State University, where he is the all-time total offense leader with 10,839 yards. Other school records include rushing touchdowns (38), pass completions (616), pass attempts (1,123), passing yardage (7,169), touchdowns scored (41), and points scored (246).

He is one of only two true freshman in NCAA history to both rush and pass for 1,000 yards (the other being Armanti Edwards of Appalachian State). He is also one of only five players in NCAA history to both rush and pass for 1,000 yards in at least two different seasons, the others being Beau Morgan of Air Force, Vince Young of Texas, Pat White of West Virginia, and Armanti Edwards of Appalachian State. Cribbs accomplished the feat three times. He is one of only four quarterbacks in NCAA history to rush for 3,500 yards and throw for 7,000 yards in his career (the other three being Antwaan Randle-El of Indiana, Armanti Edwards of Appalachian State, and Brad Smith of Missouri

Archived