• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFCS predictions...

BlanksKarma

Our schedule's difficulty is overhyped. If we do terribly this year, it probably won't be because of how tough the schedule it was, it'll be because the team is rebuilding - installing new schemes with a new QB that's less NFL ready than most #1 overall QBs usually are. Teams that could just as likely be as crappy as we could be are Arizona, Minnesota, Tennessee, Jacksonville, and Washington.

Detroit could turn out NOT to be the huge improvement that everyone thinks they're gonna be. Sure Suh is awesome (if he avoids getting suspended for crossface suplexing QBs), Stafford looks like the real deal (if he can stay healthy), and Calvin Johnson is amazing (if he can hold on to the ball all the way to the ground) but other than that, they are still lacking in many areas...more so than we are in my opinion. Their offensive line is still suspect, their group of RBs is thin and injury prone, their WRs behind Johnson are really no better than ours, their LBs are only ok, and their secondary is probably worse than ours (say what you will about needing CBs, our secondary was still #11 last year and #4 the year before and all we lost was Marshall, who was widely accepted as one of the worse starting CBs in the league last year). I'm not saying we're obviously the superior team to Detroit, I actually do think they'll be a dangerous team and sneak up on some people this year, but you never know. They could just as easily be the same Lions we see every year....

Well i guess all you guys dont believe in Cam....i dont understand why so many people criticize him.....at Blin College he had no interceptions and won the championship....then he went to Auburn and won and won another championship....with only 6 picks...do your homework people.....Cam loves criticism and people that dont believe in him it just makes him practice harder...this kid is a true athelte and is gonna be scary in the regular season.....Panthers gonna go at least 12-4.....Falcons-8-8......Bucs 5-11...Saints get the wildcard. Im sticking with this and when you see im right then hit me back....Cam might go 16-0 and shock the world who knows! WAR EAGLE......turned into WAR CAT!!! Panthers all the way!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with that!

Archived