• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's Everyone's Careers up in herree?

davos

Meh, fug it I'll admit it...all I've done is work poo jobs since I've graduated High School. It's been work, gym, get fuged up every night, rinse and repeat ad-nauseum. Suffice to say, I have in effect numbed myself from giving a damn about much of anything really, so no career here. That, and I just could never decide on what I want to do.

I would like to go to school to be in the medical field in some form or fashion...physical therapist/rehab and possibly nursing.

Meh, fug it I'll admit it...all I've done is work poo jobs since I've graduated High School. It's been work, gym, get fuged up every night, rinse and repeat ad-nauseum. Suffice to say, I have in effect numbed myself from giving a damn about much of anything really, so no career here. That, and I just could never decide on what I want to do.

I would like to go to school to be in the medical field in some form or fashion...physical therapist/rehab and possibly nursing.

Yea same here, 24, and working in a dead end job for a telecommunications giant. I pretty much wasted half my 20's on bs. Hoping to get back to school though.

I am currently getting the prerequisites to apply to either an electrical/computer engineering program or a mechanical engineering program, in my city. I hope to either work on circuit design or software if I chose the ECE route. Or process control engineering if I chose Mech.

Archived