• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayweather vs. Ortiz

ncmonzta

Manny is Floyds daddy and he knows it. Wanna shut the critics up? Fight em pussy.

Mayweather isn't the one dodging the fight, Pacquiao will not take the blood tests before the match. Knowing that Pacquiao rise could be due to illegal substances why would Mayweather agree to a fight without the reassurance that Pacquiao is clean?

Mayweather isn't the one dodging the fight, Pacquiao will not take the blood tests before the match. Knowing that Pacquiao rise could be due to illegal substances why would Mayweather agree to a fight without the reassurance that Pacquiao is clean?

Oh please he's agreed to everything but blood tests the day of due to superstitions he's even agreed to take a blood test immediately after the fight...this has nothing to do with floyd's stance on testing the fact that you believe that shows how gullible you are....floyd is scared shitless of manny showing him how to fight....

What I learned in boxing is that the second the fight is on, the fight is on. Hell, I was taught not even to touch gloves after the beginning of the first, even if your opponent held his gloves out.

I don't think it was a cheap shot. He did what he had to do to gain the advantage and win the fight.

That's what I was taught too. Ortiz should have defended himself - when you're in the ring you don't let your guard down for anything.

Cheap? Perhaps, but certainly legal.

No I agree, it was a cheap shot to headbutt I haven't denied that. Yet ortiz took the penalty and was in the middle of apologizing and the mandatory glove tap when mayweather sucker punched. It had to be tenths of seconds from being illegal. Ya he was going to get tapped back but mayweather proved nothing here. He knew he would have lost. Hes to scared to fight Manny. The ref wasn't even looking because they were tapping gloves. They both took cheap shots but floyds was much much worse. Add a classless W to that record, and keep ducking that loss vs Manny ya scumbag.

You might want to look at the score cards. ortiz was getting beaten badly. he could only land a punch when he pushed him into a corner. floyd was dismantling round by round. Bring on pac-roid and tell him take the test. If floyd is taking the drug test at the same time as manny i don't see the problem. Mosley has done it and so has ortiz,what's manny got that those two don't have? looks like he's got something to hide to me.

Oh please he's agreed to everything but blood tests the day of due to superstitions he's even agreed to take a blood test immediately after the fight...this has nothing to do with floyd's stance on testing the fact that you believe that shows how gullible you are....floyd is scared pooless of manny showing him how to fight....

Who has Pacquiao beaten that shows that he will teach Mayweather how to fight? Oh that is right, fighters that Mayweather already beat. Pacquiao agreed to be tested by the Philippines anti-doping agency, wouldn't you be a little suspicious of that as an American fighter? Let me get this straight, Mayweather is the bad guy because he wants a fair fight, which all his opponents have agreed to, but Pacquiao sidestepping issues makes him the good guy?

Who has Pacquiao beaten that shows that he will teach Mayweather how to fight? Oh that is right, fighters that Mayweather already beat. Pacquiao agreed to be tested by the Philippines anti-doping agency, wouldn't you be a little suspicious of that as an American fighter? Let me get this straight, Mayweather is the bad guy because he wants a fair fight, which all his opponents have agreed to, but Pacquiao sidestepping issues makes him the good guy?

So tell me this...why was Mosley given a 18 day window for drug testing if he's so worried about PED's? Pac-Man first agreed to a 14 day window and then a seven day window and then even said they could test him the day before the fight and "money" has been changing his request each time

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/5/23/1483905/manny-pacquiao-agrees-to-undergo

sounds like a guy ducking to me....the instant he agrees to the 14 day window requested by fm camp "money" says nope he waited to long we want it up until the fight now....fm is a fuging pussy and if he ever gets the brass to step in the ring with pac-man he's going to get knocked the fug out....

So tell me this...why was Mosley given a 18 day window for drug testing if he's so worried about PED's? Pac-Man first agreed to a 14 day window and then a seven day window and then even said they could test him the day before the fight and "money" has been changing his request each time

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/5/23/1483905/manny-pacquiao-agrees-to-undergo

sounds like a guy ducking to me....the instant he agrees to the 14 day window requested by fm camp "money" says nope he waited to long we want it up until the fight now....fm is a fuging pussy and if he ever gets the brass to step in the ring with pac-man he's going to get knocked the fug out....

You're just not getting it. Pacquiao never agreed to the random drug test, he "agreed" to allow a hand picked doctor test him on two specific dates. You can beat known drug testing dates pretty easy therefore the reasoning behind Mayweathers random drug test claim.

You're just not getting it. Pacquiao never agreed to the random drug test, he "agreed" to allow a hand picked doctor test him on two specific dates. You can beat known drug testing dates pretty easy therefore the reasoning behind Mayweathers random drug test claim.

lol do some fuging research on the situation and get back to me. pac-man agreed to being tested anytime up until the weigh in....

lol do some fuging research on the situation and get back to me. pac-man agreed to being tested anytime up until the weigh in....

No, he has not. A promoter came out and talked about 14 days but Pacquiao has not agreed to the random drug tests. Pacquiao is afraid to have blood taken out so close to the fight but he is in a sport where an athlete can bleed seconds after the opening bell.

No, he has not. A promoter came out and talked about 14 days but Pacquiao has not agreed to the random drug tests. Pacquiao is afraid to have blood taken out so close to the fight but he is in a sport where an athlete can bleed seconds after the opening bell.

Wow if you think getting blood drawn with a needle and losing it after getting popped is the same then that's cool but that doesn't make it right. Some people have needle phobias and it sends them into panic attacks....anything he puts in his body will be detectable not only by the tests that pac-man has agreed to up until weigh in and by the tests immediately following the fight that he has also agreed to. You keep saying that pac-man hasn't agreed to testing up until the day of weigh in but you've yet to provide anything proving it. Your boy Floyd is ducking this fight, he's a little bitch and he's finally starting to get called on it by the boxing world....

Oh and he has agreed to random testing....face it your boy Floyd is ducking the best pound for pound fighter....

http://3morerounds.com/news/manny-pacquiao-agrees-to-random-drug-testing-for-potential-mayweather-fight/

Wow if you think getting blood drawn with a needle and losing it after getting popped is the same then that's cool but that doesn't make it right. Some people have needle phobias and it sends them into panic attacks....anything he puts in his body will be detectable not only by the tests that pac-man has agreed to up until weigh in and by the tests immediately following the fight that he has also agreed to. You keep saying that pac-man hasn't agreed to testing up until the day of weigh in but you've yet to provide anything proving it. Your boy Floyd is ducking this fight, he's a little bitch and he's finally starting to get called on it by the boxing world....

Oh and he has agreed to random testing....face it your boy Floyd is ducking the best pound for pound fighter....

http://3morerounds.com/news/manny-pacquiao-agrees-to-random-drug-testing-for-potential-mayweather-fight/

You haven't proved that he agreed to the random tests either. Many of the PEDs can be flushed out of the system in as little as 30 hours. Knowing the exact testing dates and not agreeing to random tests is the reason people think he could be using something illegal.

You haven't proved that he agreed to the random tests either. Many of the PEDs can be flushed out of the system in as little as 30 hours. Knowing the exact testing dates and not agreeing to random tests is the reason people think he could be using something illegal.

Can you not read or something....

Can you not read or something....

Again and this is the last time I will say it, He never agreed to random blood tests. What you're reading is a man named Bob Arum flapping his jaw. You understand any of that? Yes? Good.

Now on to another issue, for some reason unknown to the boxing world, Pacquiao's camp will not allow the USADA near his blood samples. Now why would a person do that? Seems like someone that has something to hide would act this way.

Again and this is the last time I will say it, He never agreed to random blood tests. What you're reading is a man named Bob Arum flapping his jaw. You understand any of that? Yes? Good.

Now on to another issue, for some reason unknown to the boxing world, Pacquiao's camp will not allow the USADA near his blood samples. Now why would a person do that? Seems like someone that has something to hide would act this way.

Why would a person do that....IDK maybe it's because known dopers have gotten by USADA testing including Mayweather opponent Shane Mosley....

Archived