• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After 3 games, what player r u most impressed with?

DawgzLife

The whole team. Coming together as a group on all sides of the ball at the end to win the game despite their shortcomings.

Honestly I don't see why so many still don't believe this team has a chance this year. I think if one thing's for sure, after today, this young team lead by their rookie QB, have played 3 completely different teams, including the defending Superbowl Champs, in 3 different conditions:starting a rookie QB on the road, Superbowl champs at home and today, football at the bottom of Lake Charlotte. They have overcome some tremendous injuries on defense, and despite the inconsistencies on line-ups, they are still functioning as a unit. They did what they were not supposed to do the first two games, including almost beating GB and did exactly what they were supposed to do when expected to win: WIN.

They have already faced a lot of adversity and overcome them in all games and so has their rookie QB. You gotta give credit to such a young team 3 weeks into the season and a new coaching staff. If we do make the playoffs, I don't think this team would be considered untested, especially considering we have the toughest schedule!

They can adapt.

Archived