• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers, No Problem.

chknwing

I think you just pulled the pro-bowl card? name recognition plus popularity contest hardly reflective of performance.

I watched him quite a bit, saw him get handled by TE's and give up on plays, typical of himself.

All Pro.

Like I said, give me a better 4-3 DE if you want to claim Peppers wasn't......that is only fair. If you want to kick from the spot I put him at who are you replacing him with.....who was the best.

To be a Top 5 in the league, you actually have to play like it. You can't just be it because of the first part of your statement. This fanbase hasn't exactly seen many great DE's so I guess that's another reason why they overrate Peppers.

Also, FWIW, Reggie White is the greatest DE to ever put on a Panther's uniform. Obviously he didn't have his best days here, but still, to be correct on the technicalities. Although it appears we have a good many people here who would take Peppers over Reggie because, after all Peppers is a "freak"!!!

bruce smith calls bulls**t

Oh yay!

Another thread down playing how good peppers is.

Grow up, get a clue, and stfu.

Couldn't agree with this anymore. Bear fans love the guy and we're aware that he's worth every single penny.

My brother used to try and justify that Charles Johnson > him but, has since recognized his faulty logic.

Archived