• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Keeper League anyone?

NanceUSMC

There's no fee... We're full (for now)... Still waiting on one to accept the invite that was sent... Hopefully he'll do that soon, but stand by just in case... Might want to shoot me your email address... I can't get Brett's attention through PM's or emails (hint, hint, Brett!) =)

heh, ok... I've had 3 people say they're interested in the last spot, but not one of them are responding to PM's and emails... Sooooooo....

We have one slot open... If anyone seriously wants it, PM me your email address, and I'll shoot you an invite... Please keep in mind, the draft is friday night, and we need to do this quickly... So, if you ask for a spot, please be ready and keep an eye on your PM's and your email...

Im cool with what ever. I'm actually getting excited about playing in a keeper league. I like the thought of kicking JR's ass year after year after year.

LOL

I have yet to master the fantasy baseball roto thing yet...........key word being "yet". :D

I forgot to ask my buddy about playing.....I will call him this morning.

Archived