• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chud you are Killing me!!!!!

Pantherxtreme

1. Chud's not killing anybody

2. Don't run Cam on 3rd and 2, just let Stewart pick up 2 yards, I mean it's 2 yards, I think he could do it..

Ok guys the title of this thread is simply hyperbole for the sake of hyperbole.

I think outside of Cam, Chud was the best pick up the Panthers have made this offseason, I'm just saying for as good of a OC that he is 3rd and 2 shouldn't be as hard as trying to connect on a fly route to Steve Smith or a Fade route to your TE.

The full playbook is at disposal at that down and distance, sure you can catch teams sleeping but why take the gamble?

On third and short our opponents aren't taking any chances they're simply lining up and running right down our throats are hitting on quick outs to move the chain and then continuing to march right down the field on us.

Balance is the keyword fellas.. Balance!!!

I agree about the fade on 3rd and 3. You're putting all of your hopes on one all or nothing play instead of giving Cam some options. He could have picked up 3yds by himself anytime he wanted to yesterday, and I haven't seen him take a bad hit in the open field yet. All of that stuff about him not being able to run in the NFL was pure BS.

Archived