• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Notes from Cam

mav1234

What I find so funny when I listen to the talking heads is, no one is saying how Andy or Ponder has to carry their team. Instead u hear that they will do better when they get better receivers around them. Or how fortunate they are with their receivers. But with Cam, the talking heads just sit there and marvel at how great he has been. No mentioning of how much the Panthers as a team need to step up and help him. Instead u keep hearing how much CAM is rejuvenating the older receivers careers.

Cam can say all the politically correct things but when it all boils down to it, this team needs to stop relying on their QB alone and so do many of u fans.

There is no way in hell Luck would have survived with this team if he had gotten drafted. No way in hell. He seems way to spoilt to be part of a team that needs a tough as nail rookie QB.

tbqh I have heard on various pregame shows etc that our defense and special teams need to step up. Since I don't hear them say "by putting Cam Newton in there so he can do it himself!!!"

Virtually nobody thinks Cam is losing us games, I think EVERYONE thinks that the entire team needs to rise up and play better.

Archived