• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Bought a Fish Tank

The Saltman

Ya its fun watching them just sit at the bottom and then all of a sudden they jump to the top of the tank then back down again. Another good thing about them is that they have gotten the silver dollars out of hiding and they finally seem happy. I was worried about why the silvers were so shy. But they seem relaxed now.

Not that I really can contribute anything to this thread but......my four apartment mates (including me) have a small 10 gallon tank that has four fish in it - I know we have two tiger barbs than two other ones (can't remember what they are called neon tet-somethings I think)......anyways this cool story leads to, so we've had the fish for about 3 months and all are alive and kicking. Well one night we have a party and some jackass thought it would be funny to pour PJ into our tank.

This little bastard's 'funny' joke caused all sorts of weird poo to start growing in there and damn near killed all of the fish.

cool story bro/ tl;dr

Archived