• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers-Lions

Boltergeist

Panthers take note, this is how you punish a team that consistently makes mistakes.

And I also hope the Panthers' defense pay attention to the offense of the oppositing team. As has been with everyone of Detriot's games from the beginning of the season, Matt does not come to life until the late third early fourth QRT. Sadly the periods where the Panthers defense start getting way to generous.

And see what happens when a defensive team just shows up???? ur QB doesn't have to shoot lights out every darn game every darn week. The Packers seem be able to beat the Lions with less nukmbers than what the Panthers lost to the Lions with.

Even with all of Cam's int, u guys still could have beaten the Lions. Damn shame. I'm more pissed at the way the defense have been hurting this team than I am with my own teams...

The rematch on 1/1 should be a good game, if Detroit needs the win to make the playoffs and GB going for a undefeated season.

I am no football expert but IMO, the Lions are so hurting themselves that they would be lucky to make it to the playoffs. If the NFL start seriously handing out punishments to that team for their on field behavior, they may not have much of a team by 1/1.

Archived