• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shockey

Paintballr

Shockey is a loudmouth mercenary d-bag. What he said abour the Texans patriotism was just plain stupid and if he doesn't apologize it will show what a true a-hole he is. Texas has sacrificed more people in Iraq and Afganistan than any other state. A mortgage-free home was given to a military widow at halftime of the game. Standing O's at every game for recognized vets. Ridiculous what he said...

It's one thing to talk trash on the field. Panther's caught us on a bad day - it happens. Feel fortunate you got us this year and not at full strength or anything close to it. But to talk out of your a-- about something like that shows Shockey is a complete tool - wouldn't want him on my team.[/quote

I'm about willing to bet that you let every negative thing dealing with a Texan player slide! Go preach to your own choir! Don't talk that Texas has sacrifice crap either. If you lose somebody close it doesn't matter if it's one or a million, you feel like you have lost the world. Seriously if you want to be a good samaritan then just pray!

I like Shockey and think he plays hard. Hope he gets another deal.

As for his trash talking and what he said about the Texans, I just have to laugh at it. I don't necessarily agree with him but I'm glad he said it because it's funny. He's like an over the top cartoon character that makes the other teams furious, and that's always good to have on your team.

And while I wasn't what you would call a fan of his when he was on the Giants I always kind of liked him as a character because he was so over the top. I love the gif of him reacting to the missed FG.

Archived