• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shockey

Paintballr

Just wanted to make a thread saying hats off to you sir.

Just watching the texans game, and the season, he has been pumped up, running his mouth and just overall getting this team pumped up. We haven't had a player like that in a long time and I personally hope we resign him and keep him here for a while.

When him and Smitty were pumping each other up on the field it made me think he'll be here to see this team develop into a monster. I think he's said something along those lines also not too long ago.

We have probably the most charismatic bunch of guys in the league with DeAngelo, Smitty, Shockey, Kalil, & Newton.

I hated him but now I feel different. I think he has more compassion for the game for Olsen. The only problem with Shockey is that he is near the end of his career. I know Tight ends can play for a long time so I could see Shockey around for 4 more years.

He will probably resign. I think he likes it here and he will probably get the most out of his career by staying here I mean he has his college coach as the offensive coordinator and very few systems use tight ends as much as we do.

With Olsen on the team and the extension for Barnidge, I have a feeling Shockey will not be back.

I love what he brought this year. But, this will be his last contract and someone is likely to pay him more after this season.

However, I think Barnidge could be nasrty as a pass catching TE in this offense.

Just wanted to make a thread saying hats off to you sir.

Just watching the texans game, and the season, he has been pumped up, running his mouth and just overall getting this team pumped up. We haven't had a player like that in a long time and I personally hope we resign him and keep him here for a while.

I agree. I for one like that type of attitude, much like what you get from Steve Smith. We'd be crazy not to resign him. We'd probably let Bardrige go. No points for spelling.

Archived