• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perspective on our RB Situation

twylyght

what is interesting is that out of the 12 teams in the playoffs only 4 are top 10 in rushing, yet 7 out of 12 are top ten passing. just a thought.

also the top 5 rushing teams only have one real featured back. how is it that we have 2 1st round running backs and are still only 3rd in the league including newtons stats?!!!

we should be # one every year we have these 2, right?

i would honestly put my money in the oline before keeping double trouble.

but they aren't feature backs.

RBs are a dime a dozen. People are too in love with our duo. They don't get the workload to justify investing in the best RB duo in the NFL.

I mean, this is an exaggeration of the point, but what good would it do to give John Fox Graham and Gronkowski? I mean, Denver fans could brag about having great recieving options at TE but they wouldn't be used enough to justify the cost.

DeAngelo and Stewart while great....just don't get the reps to justify keeping them together. Money is better invested elsewhere. Goal is to have the best team.....not best backfield.

I see where you are going with this, but the fewer hits our RB's take the better off they will be in the playoffs and the future from not having to carry 30 times a game. Fresh legs could win you a championship...

Just my opinion, I dont want to see them seperated but if its done its done.

I hope no trade happens...

I see where you are going with this, but the fewer hits our RB's take the better off they will be in the playoffs and the future from not having to carry 30 times a game. Fresh legs could win you a championship...

Just my opinion, I dont want to see them seperated but if its done its done.

I hope no trade happens...

father time is father time. Working in a duo isn't going to stop father time. 30 is not just the magic age for RBs who have recieved HUGE loads.

a featured RB in a good offense in today's NFL....will be fresher than a featured one years ago anyway.

father time is father time. Working in a duo isn't going to stop father time. 30 is not just the magic age for RBs who have recieved HUGE loads.

a featured RB in a good offense in today's NFL....will be fresher than a featured one years ago anyway.

And your right, I honestly forget about how old DWill is... He still looks like hes 21... I still would hate to see them split but we all know its coming, this offseason or at least in the next 2 years. Whatever is best for our chances to win a superbowl in the near future im all for.

Good Point...

Archived