• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crappiest Bobcats team of all-time?

savage

Would Drummond or Barnes make them a contender?

Bobs are at least 3-4 years away from being a contender. And Barnes won't help much as scoring wings are plentiful in the NBA. Barnes does not look like a super star, instead he looks very much like his ceiling is similar to Corey Maggettes. The team needs an inside presence to open up the spacing for shooters.

At this point, the only starting position in which the Bobcats are in the upper half of the league at is the PG position with DJ, while Hendo is going to be flirting with top 15 in the near future.

CM is serviceable at the SF spot (when healthy), DJ White is a very solid role player that could start on a team that had good players at other positions, and fugging LOL at the 5 spot.

I love MJ as a player, but he has to be one of the worst owners in the history of the NBA. Hes run it into the ground.

That is a rather extreme comment. Jordan has done great things for the franchise since taking over as majority owner. The 'Cats have a competent GM finally whose ability as a team builder won't be felt with team until all of this young talent grows. Jordan could have continued with .500 basketball for a few more years before having to go through this rebuilding mode, instead him and Cho have decided to start now.

But Jordan's impact as an owner cannot be seen through the core product but through his ancillary achievements. The 'Cats have increased corporate sponsorship and involvement two-fold since Johnson left (SBJ, 2011). They have also increased season ticket holders, lowered almost all ticket prices and has established a viable entertainment option (separate from play on the court) with renewed relationships within the community and NBA.

Jordan has also shown his commitment to the franchise..I read in that same SBJ article that he has given millions of his own $ into the franchise. His commitment though was shown through his hard stance for small market teams during the labor deal.

There are big problems with the 'Cats, but I feel confident Jordan isn't one of them. JMHO.

I'm starting to really ? Pauls dumbass rotations and defense. That zone they played tonight was the stupidest poo I've ever seen. Then why in the hell do you have Tyrus on Joe Johnson and Hendo on Vald are you serious? Final the lovefest with Diaw needs to End he is fat and lazy.

Archived