• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crappiest Bobcats team of all-time?

savage

also, trade diaw, tyrus, magette, maybe even augustine and try to get the right pieces or good draft picks.

lol Tyrus still has potential as a good defensive PF.

No one will trade for Maggette because his contract is terrible.

DJ has actually been productive and is the best PG on the team right now.

Diaw could get moved because of his expiring contract but no one is going to give up anything of real value for him.

You, sir, are living in some sort of dream world.

BJ Mullens should start and the team should get rid of Boris Diaw. Then they might be enjoyable to watch.

Also, I see Thomas has been mentioned. I don't like Tyrus Thomas and wish we could move him. He has no discipline and often times hurts the team with his poor decisions. DJ White is much more solid and reliable.

I hope so. Trying to get a top 3 pick. But of course, knowing the Bobcats luck they can have the worst record of all time and end up getting the 14th pick and not getting anybody to help them for the future.

Only the first 3 picks are up in the air. If we finished with the worst record the lowest we could pick is 4th...but yeah I am getting really frustrated with this team.

While we aren't good, I love this team. I like the young talent we have here and especially given next years pick. Lord I will be giddy. Its just like the Panthers but they did better than expected so nobody really remembers that going into this year we were expecting us to be a terrible 4 win team when we turned out to be a solid 6 win team. Its all about the future with the Carolina sports teams.

Archived