• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you think Bills is a player for JP now

posthumecaver

I think Buffalo would love to take Peppers . They really want someone to take the heat of Schobel, but it wont happen. Like many have said, why would you want to leave here to go to Buffalo? It appears Peppers wants to go to a big market team.

On another note, will no one be dissapointed if the Panthers keep thier current draft pick? I know we got Otah last year ....but we rely so heavily on the draft . If we wait that long for our first pick I will truely be puzzled at that decision.

No.

1. They don't run a 34.

2. Their owner's an absolute cheapskate that's already splashed out this year (see TO and Peters). I really can't see him making another monumental move, I don't care how desperate he says he is.

3. The Bills team is one that starts strong and flops at the end of the season. I have a feeling that the reason that Pep wants to go is that he thinks that we can't get it done in the post-season. However, you compare the endurance of us and the Bills, you look at the leadership etc. are they really well off? If the answer is 'no', why would he want to go there?

4. It's freaking cold there. :P

Archived