• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#6 LeBron James

King Taharqa

I'm not sure that we all hate LeBron. Maybe I just speak for myself, but I love his game and think he's an alright dude, but I cannot stand his fanbase (the same fanbase that consistently talks about him being the GOAT). Although I guess a lot of Kobe fans also put him as the GOAT so I can see why a lot of people constantly spew hate at Kobe as well.

LEBRONGYM.jpg

LeBron to donate $1 million to high school

LeBron James will contribute a $1 million donation to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio, to pay for a complete renovation of the school's gymnasium. James won three Ohio High School Athletic Association championships and the private, co-ed, Cathloic institution built in 1972 has seven boys basketball state titles, pre-dating the merger of St. Vincent and St. Mary. James, 28, was born and raised in Akron. According to Forbes, James makes approximately $40 million per season in endorsements in addition to his $17.5 million salary.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james-donates-1-million-194036981--nba.html

dda39d9746ab1440f7762769b3cfb65c-getty-1

Since I didnt make one last year (being his first year in Miami) and the other is too long to continue, this is my 2012 all things LeBron thread. I welcome all fans, haters, etc to contribute. LeBron James is putting up another MVP type season and has the Heat in place to contend again this year. He leads the team in minutes played, scoring, assists, rebounds, and FG percentage. LeBron is 2nd in the league in scoring, top 10 in shooting percentage, top 10 in assists, top 25 in rebounds, top 15 in steals. The Heat are currently the #2 seed in the East behind the Bulls. They are currently on a back to back to back road trip. Here's there results from last night...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AmcoK0YJvj7X_cNIFPstz228vLYF?gid=2012021315

MAIN.jpg

Archived