• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#6 LeBron James

King Taharqa

Bron might've struggled with his scoring in the 2nd half, but he stepped it up and made up for it by his distribution of the ball. Bron isn't just a great scorer, he could be a great point guard if he really wanted to. He was dishing and creating open shots for guys all night...they just weren't hitting.

Weak excuse. When you are the best player in the world you carry your team, not become passive & too afraid to take over. LeBron doesn't even want the ball.

As far as passing goes, Jordan was an EXCELLENT passer. That & his defense are very overlooked.

On a nite that Wade goes for 5 points and gets in his coaches face and his teammates cant hit the side of a barn Sno is critical of Bron. You dont sound like you've ever played team ball Sno. Expecting one man to beat a playoff team by himself is a joke. I blame mentalitys like yours for why kids today DONT play team ball, you focus only on 1 player instead of the team as a whole. I They lost as a team and they will win as a team on Sunday. Im sure this "win a title or youre a failure" sentiment will be used towards Cam eventually. By the way Sno what name did you formerly post under?

LeBron James is a fraud. He puts up big numbers in meaningless games all seaaon then chokes & disappears in the playoffs. It's the same story over & over again.

In 100 career playoff games, LeBron is averaging 28.0 PPG (46.1 FG%), 8.4 RPG, 6.8 APG, and 1.7 SPG. Making things up is never the way to go.

To put it in perspective, here's some HOFers playoff scoring averages...

MJ 30.1

Larry Bird 23.8

Kobe 25.5

Allen Iverson 29.7

Wilt Chamberlain 22.5

Durant 27.2

Jordan and AI are the only 2 players in NBA history with a higher playoff scoring average. LeBron's 27.6 PPG this playoff leads all active scorers. So much for the he doesnt produce "when it counts" theory.

An NBA title is a TEAM accomplishment and you have to produce to get to one. I posted LeBron's individual #s in the playoffs to dispel the myth that he doesnt show up in the playoffs. I dont think calling HOFers like Reggie Miller, John Stockton, Charles Barkley, Elgin Baylor, and Karl Malone "unproductive" or "choke artists" because they never won a title is fair. I feel the same way about LeBron, Durant, etc.

KT can't take anybody being critical of his boy. Nobody is saying he isn't a great player, but until he steps up in the 4th quarter of the playoffs it is the truth. KT, you keep comparing LeBron's stats to MJ's. Why don't you post their stats in the 4th quarter of playoff games & 4th quarter of the NBA Finals. Go ahead, I'll wait.

poster comment: "LeBron is a phenomenal talent. But he isn't clutch & can't win the big games."

KT's translation of criticism: "LeBron is a big sum bitch. Woulda made a helluva plantation worker."

^ Haha owned. This KT guy is laughable. Until the legends respect LBJ instead of make fun of him, or when MJ says you can compare LBJ to him like he said about Kobe stop making excuses for a weak minded player. LeBron himself said it hurts his feelings when he gets hate... What a joke!

SNO why wont you reveal your old name. How lame is it to "reinvent" yourself with an alt. on a message board cuz you ruined your e-rep. First you said he dont show in the playoffs, now its the 4th quarter, LOL. Keep movin them goal posts baby. We post stats and facts in this forum, not weak Skip Bayless talking points. You made a DUMB statement I merely corrected you on it.

SNO why wont you reveal your old name. How lame is it to "reinvent" yourself with an alt. on a message board cuz you ruined your e-rep. First you said he dont show in the playoffs, now its the 4th quarter, LOL. Keep movin them goal posts baby. We post stats and facts in this forum, not weak Skip Bayless talking points. You made a DUMB statement I merely corrected you on it.

You want stats & facts big fella?

Chew on these NBA Finals stats & facts while you're fapping to videos of LeBron dominating the Washington Wizards & Charlotte Bobcats in regular season games.

Jordan: 33.6ppg 48% fg 37% 3pt 81% ft 6.0rpg 6.0apg 1.8spg 0.7bpg 2.4to

LeBron: 19.5ppg 42% fg 51% 3pt 40% ft 7.1rpg 6.8apg 1.4spg 0.5bpg 4.7to

Jordan: 6-0 (24-11) 6X Champion 6X MVP

LeBron: 0-2 (2-8) 2X Runner-Up

Get back at me if LeBron manages to make a 3rd NBA Finals appearance & can win the Finals MVP with similar numbers Jordan put up his 3rd trip. It shouldn't be too hard for LeBron, Jordan's numbers were so-so.

41.0ppg 51% fg 8.5rpg 6.3apg

And y'all Kobe fans should chill out. Jordan's Finals stats poo all over him, too. Once LeBron wins a title or two he'll be right there with Kobe. Damn, I couldn't type that with a straight face.

Archived