• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#35 Kevin Durant

HeatCheck

As if anyone needed more reasons why you want Kevin Durant on your team. When Skip Bayless claimed Westbrook takes too many shots, Durant had this to say

"That guy doesn't know a thing about basketball," Durant said of Bayless before the Thunder faced Memphis on Monday night.

"We're worse when I take more shots," Durant said. "Like I said, that guy doesn't know a thing. I don't think he watches us. I think he just looks at the stats. And traditionally, a point guard is not supposed to take more shots than everybody else on the team. But we're better when he does do that and he's aggressive. And I'm better when I'm out there facilitating, rebounding, defending and being more efficient on my shots with less shots."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kevin-durant-skip-bayless-doesn-t-know-thing-195019448.html

A non gay sex post by Munch, im proud of you.

Durant isnt better than LeBron, who happens to be the NBAs best player. Lets let Durant lead his team to a Finals first before we declare him better than guys in their prime who have.

He has the same # of title rings a Lebrick the choker.

KD is #1.

• 2 weeks later...

ap-201204142146784147230.jpg

KD was tough down the stretch finishing with 43 points (15/23), 7 rebounds, and 1 assist

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Kevin Durant scored 43 points and Russell Westbrook had 35 and eight assists to keep the Oklahoma City Thunder atop the Western Conference with a 115-110 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday night.

Durant scored 16 in the final seven minutes for the Thunder (44-16), who started the day one game ahead of the Spurs - but tied in the loss column - for the top seed in the West.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/durant-westbrook-combine-78-v-023917715--nba.html

Archived