• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jazz vs Bobcats

cavic7585

Nobody called him great. He does have great upside and a great work ethic. And he is the one bright spot for this turd salad franchise. He has only played for 3 years so a real technically sound bigman like jefferson will give him problems.

I was responding based on the ridiculous comments in the other thread....the one where everyone was saying that we FOUND OUR GREAT CENTER after he had one great game.

I thin khe does have upside. But, players that are this raw offensively rarely develop those skills.

He will be what he is....a good defender who is a liability on the offensive end.

omfg are people seriously serious? Biyombo has been really good in more than just one game this season. He has several double doubles and has shown signs of greatness. He can block, score, and rebound. He is only 19 and going up against the greatest players in the world. Give him a few years to grow. I don't think anyone is saying he is so great right now. I just think people are saying that he has a really bright future. And if you disagree with that, and think he only has ha one good game this season, then you are retarded.

Archived