• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.J. Augustin to the Lakers??

C-A-T-S

It would make more sense for the T-Wolves to get Jamal Crawford rather than us, but I would gladly take Crawford. I think in the end, we will trade away DJ and Maggette, but I couldnt tell you who we would get in return. Just think teams view DJ and Maggette and two pieces they could use and rightfully so. Those 2 are probably our best players some nights.

Omg off we got Derrick williams I would go nuts

No way the T-Wolves would do that. I think the T-Wolves are looking to get rid of Beasley and I just have a feeling its going to be us. No insider here but I could see this going down.

POR - DJ and Maggette

CHA - Beasley

TWolves - Crawford

with a few others players in it to match salaries, etc...

I could live with a frontcourt of:

SF - Beasley

PF - Biyombo

C - Davis

Beasley probably couldn't.

I'd switch Davis and Biyombo. Davis looks more like a 4 than a center.

Rick Bonnell

The issue with Augustin is if/when they'd have to choose between him and Kemba Walker. D.J. becomes a restricted free agent in July.

What does that mean? That's not even a complete thought by Bonnell.

would love to get beasley, i think if he got here and saw the massive playing time he will get and potential top draft pick added to the team, it could be a good fit, he would be worth a top contract as he can score from all over the court.... make it happen cho

Archived