• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Major Bobcats Announcement Coming Soon?

Screw your revolutionary war history. Only whine and cheesers care about that. Basketball fans of today arent caught up in BS that happened 250 years ago. As a native Charlottean im telling you, open an exhibit at mint museum if you wanna fawn over revolutionary battles. And leave the bball to REAL fans who are living in 2012 and not 1988. Nobody cares or is afraid of feminine honeybees.

Hey guys...hope as many of you as possible can join us at the game tonight!

Oh, hey...any body seen THIS?!? :D :D :D

http://sportsillustr...nets/index.html

"The most interesting decision of the new owner may be whether to rebrand the franchise. Will the "Hornets" nickname be relinquished and enabled to return to Charlotte, where owner Michael Jordan could rebrand his own underperforming franchise?"

Underperforming ins't quite the word I'd use to describe the pathetic bobcats.

Screw your revolutionary war history. Only whine and cheesers care about that. Basketball fans of today arent caught up in BS that happened 250 years ago. As a native Charlottean im telling you, open an exhibit at mint museum if you wanna fawn over revolutionary battles. And leave the bball to REAL fans who are living in 2012 and not 1988. Nobody cares or is afraid of feminine honeybees.

I'm surprised you're even aware of the Mint Museum. Didn't think you'd left West Blvd your entire life.

I'm surprised you're even aware of the Mint Museum. Didn't think you'd left West Blvd your entire life.

...says the guy who tells people he's from Charlotte, when he's really from Huntersville! Don't be ashamed of where you're from little man. If you grew up in a rural area, that's nothing to hide.

Archived