• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can You Interchange Batteries On A Cordless Drill?

Shufdog

Maybe you should take your own advice, you're yet to receive on thumbs up on Saints Report and are quickly collecting thumbs downs. Maybe try saying something new as opposed not repeating the same lines trolls have been saying about the Saints for almost a month now. You'd be surprised how far an original thought might go regardless of being a Pamthers fan on a Saints Board! Lol.

So wait, your saying I don't have a rep on a rival boards! Oh Noes! Does that mean you might care about your thumbs downs on Saints report?

haha...

Dude whatever. Tried to be a decent human being and give you some friendly advice. You don't want it? Fine.

As far as SR is concerned, Ive been a member over there for 5 years and maybe posted a dozen times. And below is all of the rep Ive ever received.

45449514.jpg

And for what its worth the rep I was referring to was not the score on this message board but the more real world reputation.

The last time I looked this was the Carolina Huddle/Panthers Forum. How in the h3ll did we get to the Ain'ts Report?

I still say to look up a Batteries Plus. Let them flush it/them. Probably take them 5 minutes and you don't have to be messin' around with no wire feed welder or risk fryin' other batteries.

Archived